Though there are lot of heavy-weights who are going to announce results tonight after market close and also before market opens tomorrow, there are some interesting plays.
- PPDI, a backratio (2:1) on 37.5/35 calls seems to provide a good risk/reward profile.
- Here is the r/r chart for PPDI –
- IBM and Yahoo surely are capable of moving the markets in either direction. I had highlighted few days back that there was unusual options transactions in Sept Yahoo 40 calls. We’ll see tomorrow if it had anything to do with positive results.
- WM will set the pace, specially how subprime has affected banks.
- Few other interesting plays before market opens tomorrow. I may not have time to screen all as I might rather spend time in finding opportunities vs blogging.
- VIX hasn’t been moving much. Huge interests in May 17 and 19 calls, is something fishy?
Profitable trading, OptionPundit